All of these pictures were taken with my Sony Mavica FD-91 at a resolution of 1024 x 786 pixels. In order to conserve space on the web site, and to fit most browser windows, I have resized all of the pictures to a maximum of 640 x 480 pixels. If anyone would like a full resolution copy of a particular picture, I can e-mail it to you. Just give me the file name (Mvc-xxxl.jpg) of the smaller version and I will send the original. You can get the file name by accessing the picture and looking in the "Location" window of your browser.
- For various reasons some pictures have been cropped, enhanced, color corrected or otherwise processed. The ones taken on deck at night required quite a bit of enhancement to bring out details and consequently are a little noisy. The processing was done with either Ulead PhotoImpact 4 or Lview Pro. As above, if you want a copy of a picture in unprocessed form, let me know and I will e-mail it to you.
- I apologize in advance for any confusion on names, dates, or places. I realized after the fact that I didn't take very good notes. I am particularly sorry that I failed to remember the names that go with several faces. mia maxima culpa.
- I hope no one has any problems with my posting these pictures. If anyone objects to a picture of themselves appearing here, I will remove it promptly. Just send me an e-mail with the file name as described above.
- I've tried to put this site together as quickly as possible so it may be a bit sloppy. This is only a temporary site and I'll probably take it down in a few months. Even so, don't hesitate to let me know of any major errors.
- I have only checked this site using Netscape 4.02 and Opera 3.5. If you have problems using another browser, let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix any compatibility problems.
Jan and I had a great time on this trip. We enjoyed all of the people we met on the Flying Cloud and we hope to see some of you on another Windjammer cruise.
Tom & Jan Hise
Back to Main Page